Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Survey






VS.




 Which one should I read first?

4 comments:

  1. Di ko to alam pareho e. Di ako mahilig magbasa. based on picture parang mas ok yung una

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaah ako bobo much lang at walang dito .. but i think u should read the first one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I beg to differ. Dipende sa trip mo. The first time I encountered Haruki Murakami, it was with Kafka on the Shore. It's a surreal novel. Norwegian Wood is a coming-of-age story about a guy who got involved with a weird (in a lovely and attractive way) girl.

    I suggest you read the Norwegian Wood and then Kafka on the Shore. It will help you understand and assimilate the progressive development of Murakami's style and prose.

    Yun lang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ay wala akong alam dyan haha pero mukhang nasagot na ni tripster ang tanong mo =D

    ReplyDelete

Exercise your freedom of expression