Friday, November 2, 2012

In a relationship



"To go it alone or to go with a partner? When you choose a partner, you have to have compromises and sacrifices, but it's a price you pay. Do I want to follow my every whim and desire as I make my way through time and space? Absolutely. 

But at the end of the day, do I need someone when I'm doubting myself and I'm insecure and my heart fails me? Do I need someone, who when the heat gets hot, has my back?"

* * * * * 

*A magnificent realization from the lead character in the movie Safety not guaranteed. I leave this question to all of you... Something to ponder about. Something we have to think first before committing into a "serious" and "long-term" relationship.

Soo... do you?

4 comments:

  1. kasi ako .. go lang n go ... i mean part tlga ng isang realtionship yun .. tandaan mo wlaang perfect na relasyon at minsan di mo masasabing handa ka o ready ka dahil kusa itong darating sayo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nandito nako sa "serious" and "long-term" relationship. At masaya naman kaming dalawa.

    "To go it alone or to go with a partner?" Parehong may compromises at sacrifices. Depends on how we handle our choices. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well all i can say its nice to love and be loved

    ReplyDelete
  4. isa sa pinakamagandang payo na nakuha ko tungkol sa love eh dapat well establish na muna ang sarili mo bago ka pumasok sa isang relationship mahirap kasi na may mga issue ka pa sa sarili mo.

    ReplyDelete

Exercise your freedom of expression