Thought I have the responsibility to share this to everyone. I realized not all of you is following FP kaya heto may I share din ako dito sa blog ko. with permission of course don't want to be like him and plagiarize things. Thanks to FP.
Now, who do you think deserves your vote for the next election? Napansin ko din na almost 50% pala ng bumoto and probably law makers natin ay artista. Oh! bahala na kayo mag isip sa sinabi ko.
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything"
- Alexander Hamilton


oh my..
ReplyDeletehaha!
Deleteim so disappointed at most from that list love that quote by thw way
ReplyDeleteako hindi dissappointed.. fed up
DeleteNawawalan tuloy ako ng ganang bumoto sa eleksiyon.. . hahayaan ko na lang na nakahide sa google ang blog ko para blogger lang ang nakakaalam at hindi mabasa ng mga senador..
ReplyDeletepanu i-hide?
DeleteIt's really unfortunate that Pia Cayetano voted for the controversial law. But then, it's controversial dahil madaming mga sawsawerong hindi naman talaga naintindihan yung law.
ReplyDeleteI myself is in favour of RA 10175, except for the section inserted by Sen. Tito Sotto (whom I will never call again as "ANG PINAKA BOBONG HAYOP SA LOOB NG SENADO" because I'm a good citizen who follows the COnstitution).
Many international institutions have been encouraging the Philippine legislature to regulate things in the internet. And finally it's here. Now they are repealing a good law because majority of those who protested did not fully understand the issue. For me, an amendment would've been enough. Besides, before the libel issue, the Supreme Court (daw) had made a ruling pertaining to this issue a year or two ago.
Anyway, I really don't want to give any legal comment anymore because i don't have a valid opinion. Wala naman akong pinag-aralan. Hindi naman ako katulad ni Sen. Sotto na galing pa sa Harvard, na nag hire ng mga genius na may creative minds at kayang sumulat ng ORIGINAL piece at speeches.
Pramis talaga senator hindi nakita tatawagin na "PINAKA BOBONG HAYOP SA LOOB NG SENADO". Pramis!
"Now they are repealing a good law because majority of those who protested did not fully understand the issue."
Delete- Im sorry but I strongly disagree. hindi po siguro ganun ka tanga at ka bobo ang mga pilipino. hindi na po sila gaya ng dati na indiyo. hindi naman po sila mag re-react at mag po-protesta kung hindi nila naitindihan ang bagong batas. parang bata na kwentuhan mo about sa physics like projectile, motion, inertia mga law of gravity, cosine, tangent at kung anek anek pa. panigurado ako nakatunganga lang yun sa harap mo habang may maririnig kang mga crickets sa paligid mo. Sa tingin mo ba makakapag react ang bata kung ang topic ay about sa physics kung puro tama man o puro imbento lang ang mga sinabi mo? hindi. kasi hindi naman niya alam ang tungkol sa physics. same with the RA10175 law. hindi mag pro-protesta ang pinoy kung hindi nila ito lubos na naintindihan.
Iba na ang mga pinoy ngayon.. kahit papaano'y hindi na malubha ang kanser ng lipunan.
Sabagay totoo naman na kaya umatras ang mga senador sa batas na ito ay dahilan na rin sa cyber-activism ng mga mamamayan. I was actually amazed. But you still can't deny the fact that there are many people in the group who are over-reacting to the issue. How can someone possibly fight against a law that prohibits piracy in the internet, fights child pornography, and hacking?
DeleteWe can't even allow ourselves to demonize the libel clause, because way before Sotto introduced it, may ruling na rin ang Supreme Court.
I believe that we should just aim to AMEND the law, especially the libel clause.
But I really do not want to engage in a debate here. Honestly, na-intimidate ako sayo. Hehehe! Pero allow me to explain myself (and I believe I won't be able to convey my thoughts clearly), what I'm against is compulsive collective action by people who would ask fight for something that they might regret in the future because of an inaccurate exaggerated propaganda.
However, I must admit that the cyber mass movement is really an impressive action. Naduwag talaga ang mga pulitikong ito. And it really shows that there are more informed people than I expected. I just hope that netizens and all of us bloggers could agree on something else- to wipe out those irresponsible, ignorant and arrogant, Harvard-kuno senators and congressmen.
pwedeng i-quote si pareng tripster:
ReplyDelete"PINAKA BOBONG HAYOP SA LOOB NG SENADO"
XD
Hi, please send me your email @ staystud@gmail.com I will tell you what is happening.
ReplyDeleteIs this for real or a spam?
Deletehehe
at proud p tlga si SOTTO ah..
ReplyDelete#tungunu
hahaha