Monday, April 16, 2012

Bao Bao



When you smile, Everything's in place
I've waited so long, can make no mistake
All i am reaching out to you
I can't be scared, got to make a move

* * * * *

Nakalimutan ko na kung paano tayo nagkakilala o kung paano tayo nagsimulang magkaroon ng conversation sa twitter. Ang natatandaan ko lang, madalas tayong mag usap sa DM, then sa YM, then sa phone. almost everyday tayong nag uusap. we can talk about everything and anything under the sun. No dull moments and dead airs which is unusual for me since I really don't know how to keep up a conversation. Me, a good listener and You, a good conversationalist which makes us a perfect diagram of communication. A strong connection between us. gravity that pulls us together. 

While we're young, come away with me 
Keep me close and don't let go

Inch by Inch, we're moving closer
Feels like a fairy tale ending
Take my heart this is the moment
I'm moving closer to you
I'm moving closer to you

 * * * * * 

Now we're really getting closer to each other. Ikaw ang una kong nilalapitan kung may problema ako. Kung natatandaan mo pa, Sayo ako naglabas ng sama ng loob when I had an issue with my friend. Sayo ako umiyak at nagkaroon ng mahihingahan. Ikaw bilang shock absorber ko. Ganoon ka din sa akin noong badtrip na badtrip ka.

Who'd have thought that I'd breathe the air 
Spinning 'round your atmosphere
I'll hold my breath, falling into you
Break my fall and don't let me go

* * * * * 

Sinong mag-aakala na magkakaroon tayo ng mga plano. Plano sa buhay na kasama ang isa't-isa. We made a checklist na gusto natin gawin together. mababaw for others, but for us it is something special. Special kasi we're gonna do this things together na habang tumatagal ay nadadagdagan pa ng nadadagdagan. unti unti kang nagiging parte ng buhay ko, at ako din naman sayo.

Inch by Inch, we're moving closer
Feels like a fairy tale ending
Take my heart this is the moment
I'm moving closer to you
I'm moving closer to you

Inch by Inch, we're moving closer
Feels like a fairy tale ending
Take my heart this is the moment
I'm moving closer to you
I'm moving closer to you

* * * * *

We would talk about things like, ihahatid mo ko sa office pag papasok na ko or if you'll have your own place im gonna visit you there and bring you food. stuff like that. We both know na for now it's just a plan but both of us were holding on until magawa namin tong mga promises namin for each other. We even told ourselves na we would still do these things no matter what happen. I duuno but I can sense his sincerity and truthfulness sa lahat ng sinasabi niya sa akin. ako lang tong laging may doubt sa kanya. Sorry sa mga shortcomings ko but Im just trying to protect myself. I know naman na naiintindihan mo ko. 

Moving closer...
Closer to you...
Moving closer...

I'm moving closer to you

* * * * * 

I know that we're just friends or maybe we're into NSA set up (No Strings Attached) as what we have agreed. NSA not sexually. We care and love each other but there were no expectations nor commitments. although there are times na I go over beyond it kasi I, sometiems get jealous. Kahit na lagi naman niya akong binibigyan ng assurance na they were just foolin around playing silly and green jokes. It got me when he said he loves me. so from there unti unti na akong nagkakaroon ng tiwala sa kanya. We both care for each other but we just don't want to take it to the next level or at least not yet. I guess we want to take things seriously and slowly kaya ganito ang set up namin ngayon. Both of us had been in a heart break. We both learned our lessons and trying to make things right and move on. Maybe that's why we're taking things slowly. Both of us doesn't want to be hasty in making decisions. Both of us doesn't want to make mistake tapos in the end isa sa amin ang masasaktan at iiyak. We both love each other (oh yeah! i confirmed this to him. haha!) that's why we're very careful in making decisions. we don't want to end up crying. I dunno, let's just see what will happen. :)



                                              There was a confirmation of course. nyahaha!



Here's my song for you bao bao. 

I want you to remember me every time or whenever you hear this song.


3 comments:

  1. man you're really moving closer
    i know how you're feeling ryt now
    i've been there
    i'd expect a lot
    till i'd realize
    that person was away from...

    i should advice you not to expect
    coz the more you're in to it
    the more it hurts...

    i know you are in love
    i know who you are
    i know what you are coming from
    from that kind of tone of this post
    i know what you feels
    i know friend...

    i know...
    if everything happens
    just call me
    i will listen....
    coz im your friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. i called my ex bao bao, chinese for baby he said. he's chinese. it just caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete

Exercise your freedom of expression