Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Letting go



"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to."

*****

Under the canopy of the azure sky along life’s leeway,
We meet different people every other day.
Some of them readily go, some stay for a time,
And become a comrade til the end of the line.

I intensely dislike seeing you go,

Not knowing if some other time I may leer at you.
I know we can’t stay here for too long.
When the dusk comes, just listen to our favorite song.

I am not certain for the reason why
My heart seems to drown every time I think of saying GOODBYE.

Of all the words I have to say
It seems the easiest but the darkest in the way.

I may soon walk in a road not taken,
With my dreams of course not forsaken.
May we soon see each other and smile a thousand much nicer
But for now, you’ll have to say goodbye but not forever



6 comments:

  1. Oooh, That's why.

    Good luck, TGB, may you find what you're looking for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nalungkot ako totoo.wahaha, nakarelate lang sa mga words...

    ReplyDelete
  3. masakit nga ang goodbye pero sabi nga Goodbye's not forever..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate saying goodbye to someone I love, but it's necessary sometimes.

    Fickle Cattle
    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. naka relate naman ako..ang sad talaga ng goodbyes..

    ReplyDelete

Exercise your freedom of expression