A mixture of drama, romance, comdey, horror, suspense, thriller and chick flick all rolled into one.
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Take advantage of..
A few years ago I met someone that became really special to me. We always talk, We laugh, We cry, We... you know and together we made plans. However, something happened and everything changed. In the end, we parted ways but he promised to continue our plans.
Few months after we parted ways, two of his promises were made. Aah! He's serious. A man with one word but we didn't go back to what we were used to be.
A few months ago, he decided to come here in Manila (He's somewhere in South) our communication once again was established. He contacted me and asked if I can help him find a job and a place to live. Since I still have feelings for him and hindi na rin naman siya iba sa akin, I lend my hand to him. After a few weeks he's already stable. I'm happy for him, really I am. Everyday, whenever I see his happy and contented tweets I can't help myself but to be proud of him. I am also happy.
But...
He suddenly stopped talking to me for no apparent reason and god-knows-I-dont-know-why. I saw his pictures from facebook account. Seems like he's starting to meet different people he knew online. I was kinda jealous because isa sa mga ginawa niya and he's friend ay kasama sa plano namin. It drive me mad. I was envious so I texted him. He made sure that we will still do our list and plans. Being the man with one word I trusted him and waited and waited and waited and..... waited.
Few months after, I did not hear anything from him I texted him but no response. Saw his tweets and he still keep on meeting new people online. I was depressed. Seems like he's starting to build a new life.... without me.
The thing is... when he needs me, he sends me SMS. When he need something he talks to me but when he's happy I no longer exists in him.
What did I ever do to you?
I don't want to think na ginagamit mo lang ako but analyzing everything yun ang lumalabas eh.
But you know what's the good news?
Despite of everything I am still here for you. Even if everybody walks out of your life. I am still here waiting for you.
Waiting until you realize my worth for you
*****
I still hope and believe that our plans will be put into action someday... I do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Exercise your freedom of expression