Sunday, April 17, 2011

super quick post





Gusto ko siya....





gusto niya yung friend ko..



Ngayon



hindi ko alam



kung saan



ako 



lulugar.





para sa proteksyon ng mga taong inbolb  hindi muna ako magbibigay ng pangalan at magkukwento.
gusto ko lang talaga mailabas ang nararamdaman ko.







"And my mates are all there trying to calm me down
'Cause I'm shouting your name all over town
I'm swearing if i go there now
I can change your mind turn it
all around
And I know that I'm drunk but I'll say the words
And she'll listen this time even though their slurred
Dialed her number and confess to her
I'm still in love but all i heard was nothing"

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you can skip listening to The Script. It can amplify how you feel right now, you know. :)

    I don't blame you, though. We all love listening to music that suits our emotional state at the moment.

    Be well, my friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Difficult situation you've got there. Maybe think things over again. There are things that are meant to happen, but then there are that aren't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mahirap nga yan situation mo...

    goodluck and be strong whatever kahihinatnan nito :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't rush things rus. mapupunta din sya sayo kung sino man yan..


    *la ako blogspot sorry ahahaha*
    -famemonsterkay. :))

    ReplyDelete

Exercise your freedom of expression