Friday, November 4, 2011

Soldier's Prayer



I have fought when others feared to serve.
I have gone where others failed to go
I've lost friends in war and strife
Who valued duty more than love of life.

I have shared the comradeship of pain.
I have searched the lands for men that we have lost
I am a son who served this land of liberty.
Who would have fight to see that other
stricken lands are free

I have seen the weak forsake humanity
I have heard the traitors praise our enemy
I've seen the duty, honor, sacrifice of the soldiers like me

Now I understand the meaning of our lives
The loss of comrades not so very long ago
My commitment lies in the noble quest of living up
To the genuine meaning of the profession of arms,
And serving the realization of dreams and aspirations

*****

i was moved by your story. hindi ko alam kung anung nararamdaman ko o kung anu man ang tawag dito. pero isa lang ang masasabi ko.

you changed me


nagbago ang tingin ko sa buhay, ang pananaw ko sa life. na realize kong kailangan pa bang magkaroon ako ng sakit para ma appreciate ko ang mga bagay bagay na mayroon ako. Kadalasan tini-take advantage ko lang lahat ng mayroon ako not until now.

Maraming maraming salamat sayo Canonista.

you have opened my eyes and my heart to the things that i already have. words cannot describe how much thankful i am at nakadaupang palad ko ang  "iamembracinglife" masterpiece mo.

Nakakahiya man sabihin sa buong mundo pero i really really..... REALLY wanted to be your friend. feeling ko marami pa akong matututunan sayo.

The poem is for you.

Sana nagustuhan mo.

3 comments:

Exercise your freedom of expression