"Every year, I always wish for the same thing- a boyfriend. Someone to love who’ll love me. This year I think I’m gonna wish for something else. The wisdom and maturity to realize that I won’t find what I want by looking for it. not expect someone else to give me what I never gave myself. That I’m not a half waiting to be made a whole. And even if that special person never comes along.. I’ll be just fine"
-Queer as Folks

kala ko ba meron na? anyway, happy birthday po ulit!
ReplyDeleteparang wala eh. nagbago na siya.. :c
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday seo! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteWish ko pa rin ang boylet for you.....
...and for me, and the entire human race.
Again, Happy Birthday!!!
Mwah!
A wonderful wisdom shared to us by by no less than Ted Schmidt. Last year was the same for me. I wished for the same thing, to have someone for me to love entirely.
ReplyDelete.
.
But now I wish for different things. Like enough heart to love more people especially those who are hard to love and those who are denied of love. Don't we think the world will be better if we all think that way?
.
.
Happy birthday. And may you find that peace and contentment that no boyfriend could bring you but by no less than your family, friends and definitely God.
-DB
happy birthday!!! I wish that all your wishes come true - sama na din ang perfect bf :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!!! be happy!!!!
ReplyDeletehaberdey, saw ur comment sa sagada post ko last dec 2010. *blush*
ReplyDeletethanks sa inyong lahat! thanks sa greetings!
ReplyDelete@jin: link please
@jin: di ko makita.. huhuhuhuh!
ReplyDelete@rus: hey there! huli man daw at magaling.. huli pa rin... wahahaha!
ReplyDeleteBELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, lil bro!!
thanks kuya!
ReplyDeletefinders keepers
ReplyDelete